Sunday, November 18, 2007

One Year Later


Ok... let's start off by saying "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!"

Not only did I promise an update on 12/14/06 and not deliver for an entire year, but I didn't even answer to the inquiries of whether I was still alive or not. I have literally received a few thousand emails in the past year, and I really meant to get back to you people. But you know how it is. Right? Riiiiiiiiight?

Well, maybe if I just start replying now I can make up for it.

Anyway, a few things:

1) Strippy is back
Expect it to be updated 5 times a week. Seriously this time. I really have nothing else going on and since you're here, neither do you.

2) Strippy has a blog
So ideas that don't work in a 3-4 panel format can still go on to exist, thus deteriorating the lives of thousands.

3) Watch Battlestar Galactica
Not the gay one from the 70s. The new one. Do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am lgad you are back also I am a drunk. YOU ARE AWESOME```